CNN Praises 10 Sweet Foods In Viet Nam
Bun cha (noodle with grilled pork), pho (Vietnamese rice noodle), and goi cuon (mixed roll) are the Vietnam street foods that CNN praised and introduced to readers.
1. Fried powder is a famous street food in Ho Chi Minh City, attracting diners. It is simply made from powder, egg, scraped jicama. Bonused with sauce and chili sauce will make this dishes more perfect.
2. Bread (Vietnamese sandwich) is one of the most famous street foods in Vietnam. The crispy bread with its inside is pork, sausage, coriander . If you have chance to travel along Vietnam, let's taste bread in Hanoi, Hoi An, and Saigon. They all are the special deliciousness that you will never forget.
3. Goi cuon is another fascinating dish introduced by CNN to readers. This dish is made from pork or seafood, salads. There are several kind of goi cuon such as sea-food spring roll, pork meat spring roll, mixing roll, etc.,
4. Banh xeo (grilled pancake) is considered a delicious crepe cake of Vietnam. Many diners can not resist the appeal of this dish. The first restaurant of Banh Xeo you should reveal in Hue, Da Nang, Hoi An and Can Tho. With very amazing sauce and full of vegetable, Banh Xeo is healty, greasy and interesting as well.
5. Pho is Vietnamese food that is known by many international tourists. This dish is chosen by many visitors when coming to Vietnam. Travelers can easily enjoy the taste of this dish in Vietnam, especially in Hanoi. Hanoi noodle of Pho seems to be one of the most unforgettable taste for anyone. You can savor the sweet bouillon slimmered from big-bone, cow-bone or chicken-bone. The most beguiling thing is that you only can eat the best Pho with traditional taste in Hanoi in the early morning of the winter.
6. Southern beef noodles (Bun bo Nam Bo) are made from the ingredients: vermicelli, fried beef, green vegetables, roasted peanuts.
7. Cao Lau is the famous dish in Hoi An that many visitors choose when coming here. If you want to experience the best Cao Lau, let go to Phan Chu Trinh Street (in Hoi An), then asking the place of Ong Ty restaurant. It is a simple street restaurant located in a narrow valley, but the Cao Lau of Ong Ty will serve you the truly taste of Hoi An that is deeps in Vietnamese cultures, but influenced from Japanese and Chinese also.
8. Xoi (Steamed Rice) is a popular breakfast in Vietnam with many attractive types such as peanut, sticky rice, egg, pate ...
9. Vietnamese egg coffee is one of the most attractive coffees in the world. Let find this dish in Nguyen Huu Huan Street, Hanoi.
10. Bun cha - the most famous Vietnamese food with foreigners. This is also the most favorite dish of Vietnam. Not only CNN praised Bun Cha as the food for gourmets, but also many other newspapers, international news sites appreciate about.